Disappointed the weather Gods decided today was not the day to travel and check out the core motor I've been wanting to see.
Made if halfway there. Oh well, going to use the time browsing the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store in Huntsville for workshop stuff. I know, I know. .... should be purging not acquiring but wait until you see the end project.
Thankfully the owner of the core motor isn't in any apparent hurry and willing to wait a couple of weeks until I have the next opportunity to go south.
Got three more leads to follow up still.
Back the shop.... don't come out until your done.... haha.
Time until takeoff
Husband, father and 911 dispatcher. Long time pilot with a licence that burns a hole in my pocket where my student loan money used to be. First time aircraft builder. Looking to fly my own airplane.